GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
a) You are confirming that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and that you will be bound by them accordingly;
b) If you are booking on behalf of someone else, you are representing that:
- you will ensure that any people that you are booking on behalf of have been made aware of these terms and conditions and that they have read and understand them;
- you have their authority to accept these terms and conditions on their behalf; and
- that they shall be bound by these terms and conditions accordingly.
In these Ticket Terms & Conditions;
- The “Organiser”, “Us”, “Festival”, “Our”, or “We” means Garden Events Limited,
- “Event” shall mean the event, festival, exhibition or show printed on the ticket.
- The term “The Site Owner” “The Site” and “Venue” means Cheltenham Borough Council.
- The term “Ticket Holder”, “Purchaser”, “Guest”, will mean you the ticket purchaser
The purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below.
- Admission to the Event only with a valid ticket or pass.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances takes place as advertised, the Organiser reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
- Tickets are personal, revocable licenses and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Organiser will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets, please keep your ticket safe.
- Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
- A ticket will be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn, or defaced in any way.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- Tickets can be either printed or presented on a mobile phone, to be made available for scanning at the event main entrance.
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND CHANGES
Refunds will be possible up to two weeks before the event opening except in the case of “Force Majeure”. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to discuss this with the team. Please note that no refunds will be offered in the event that a guest is unable to attend within two weeks of the event or on the day.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event, with reasonable notice, and will notify the ticket purchaser in writing, should this happen. Guests will be given a full refund of ticket prices should the event be cancelled by Garden Events Ltd, however no associated costs (such as travel, accommodation, Third Party fees or deductions (Eventbrite, Skiddle, Virgin Experience etc) will be paid.
- We reserve the right to change the date of any event for any reason. If we do so, we will endeavour to give participants reasonable notice, and, where Participants cannot attend the event on the new date, Participants will receive a full refund of the amount paid for that event. We will not be responsible for travelling or associated expenses.
- We will endeavour to run the event as advertised. However, we reserve the right to make changes, including to the running order and timings for the event may change before the event. Where reasonably possible, we will provide prior notice of such changes.
- If any government restrictions are enforced due to Covid-19 and the event cannot go ahead, you will receive a full refund.
- No ticket refunds will be made under any circumstances if the event is cancelled for ‘force majeure’ (‘force majeure’ meaning any cause beyond our reasonable control including, but without limitation, acts of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, pandemic, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, adhering to regulations or advice from national or local governments or police or similar, Covid government lockdowns, third party injunctions, national defence requirements etc.).
- The Organiser, will not be liable to you for failure to perform any of our obligations to the extent that the failure is caused by ‘force majeure’.
- In the case of cancellation, personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence, accommodation etc. relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Organiser shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure.
- The Organiser is unable to accept any liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- The Event operates the ‘Challenge 25’. All persons wishing to buy alcohol at the event need to be 18 years of age or over on the day of the event.
- All persons attempting to purchase alcohol must be able to prove their age using approved ID, and this includes those people who view themselves as clearly looking 18 years or over.
- Please bring your approved ID with you regardless of your age as anyone who cannot prove their age by producing valid, in-date and approved ID if asked to do so will not be sold any alcohol.
- While alcohol will be available throughout the event, it is each individual’s duty to drink responsibly during their time at the event. In the event that a guest is intoxicated or their conduct is disorderly, we reserve the right to ask them to leave the venue and no refunds will be given.
- Visitors are expected to look after their personal property during an event.
- Visitors must: (i) comply with all health and safety, security and other requirements notified to them (including any requirements on the registration form); (ii) obey all instructions given by the Organisor; and (iii) act responsibly and maintain a reasonable standard of safe behaviour.
- Strictly no trading allowed on-site without the organiser written consent.
- Approved ID accepted at the event:
- UK Photo Card Driving License.
- Passport (photocopies and out-of-date passports are not accepted).
- A proof of age card, such as the PASS card from the national Proof of Age Standard Scheme
Please note it is a criminal offence to use false or borrowed ID to gain entry to licensed premises or to buy alcohol.
You can be stopped, fined, or arrested by police if you’re under 18 and drinking alcohol in public.
If you’re under 18, it’s against the law:
- for someone to sell you alcohol
- to buy or try to buy alcohol
- for an adult to buy or try to buy alcohol for you
- to drink alcohol in licensed premises
- Any persons deemed to be drunk or under the influence of drugs will not be permitted entry into the event.
- Strictly no alcohol, illegal substances, ‘legal’ highs, glass items, candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, laser equipment/pens, BBQs, megaphones, sound making equipment, nitrous oxide, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, banners or flags are allowed at the Event.
- No food can be brought into the event except for those with special, medical, dietary needs, as there will be food available to purchase.
- Bags are subject to search and any bag that is refused entry to the event remains the responsibility of the owner, there are no deposit facilities at the event and any bag found will be disposed of.
- Illegal substances, drugs and/or legal highs and herbal highs will not be tolerated. Bag searches will be in operation and if you are found to be in possession or using any such substances you will be evicted from the event site and/or be handed over to the police.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry and to evict anyone who they feel are behaving inappropriately at the Event. Which actions constitute ‘inappropriate behaviour’ is at the sole discretion of the Organiser. Customers are to cooperate with and obey any instructions or directions given by the Event stewards, security, Organiser, or Site Ownner.
- Personal search may be a condition of entry and may be present at the Event. Please arrive early as searching upon entry to keep customers as safe as possible can take time but is a necessary procedure.
- The organiser shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of any disallowed items or items which the organiser deems to be inappropriate or anyone who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event.
- The organiser does not permit customers to stand on the chairs and tables for their own safety. Customers are reminded that they are not to act in a way that is abusive, offensive, obscene, or derogatory in nature, or defamatory to any third party. Anyone found dancing on tables, chairs, etc. or acting inappropriately may be asked to leave the event.
- The organiser reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the Event site.
- You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff.
- Customers are not to act in a way that is abusive, offensive, obscene, or derogatory in nature, or defamatory to any party
- We operate a last entry policy, which is 1 hour prior to the ending of the event, i.e., Friday 6pm, Saturday 6pm and Sunday 4pm
- Guests must: (i) comply with all health and safety, security and other requirements notified to them (including any requirements on the registration form); (ii) obey all instructions given by the host; and (iii) act responsibly and maintain a reasonable standard of safe behaviour.
HOW WE MAY USE PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOS
- The event may be recorded by us and we may take videos, photographs and other recordings, where you are recorded at the event. You agree to the publication of such photographs, videos, recordings, and/or likenesses of you (whether edited, adapted, modified or copied) and their use by us and those authorised by us, without prior notice or compensation, in any way which we may see fit now or in the future including but not limited to film, broadcast, radio, TV, publications, future events and publicity. You acknowledge that we have the full right to sell and/or profit from the commercial use of such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses of you.
- This may also include filming by the police for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
- All vehicles driven, parked, or stored within The Site and any land surrounding The Site owned or controlled by The Site Owner, are driven, parked, or stored at the owner’s risk and the organiser and The Site Owner accepts no responsibility for such vehicles.
- All vehicles must be driven with the utmost care whilst on The Site and all vehicle drivers must comply with all instructions of duly authorised staff and other persons at the Site.
- Vehicles must only be driven along routes and parked in areas specifically designated by the organiser and The Site Owner.
- We reserve the right to require that any vehicle be moved, or to move or cause to be moved any vehicle, if it is not parked in an area designated by the organisers or duly authorised person, or if it is considered by The organiser and/or The Site Owner or duly authorised person to be obstructing or interfering with the passage of persons or vehicles or smooth operation of the property or if represents a safety hazard.
- These terms and conditions and their subject matter (and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with them) are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these conditions
- ‘the Organiser’ shall mean Garden Events Limited
- ‘Ticket’ means an official ticket issued by the Event or the Organiser
- “Ticket Holder” means a person or persons by whom has purchased a ticket to attend an exhibition or show or festival organised by the Organiser
- ‘Exhibition’ means an exhibition, event, Festival or show organised by the Organiser.
- ‘the Venue’ and “The Site” means the building, park or space and any area or rooms and/or outside space where the exhibition or show or festival is to take place.
- “The Site Owner” will mean Cheltenham Borough Council
- ‘the Authority’ shall mean anybody legally authorised for making regulations.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions of the Event from time to time and will publish these as and when necessary.