Competition Term's & Condition's
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Garden Events Limited and their associated, affiliated companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition.
3. Entry limited to one per household. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Garden Events Limited reserves the right to redraw the prize.
4. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Garden Events Limited reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Garden Events Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on our Website.
5. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit an entry in the format provided by Garden Events Limited under any and all promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
6. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants license Garden Events Limited a worldwide royalty-free perpetual license to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print, photographic and online) for publicity and news purposes.
8. Garden Events Limited reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) of the winning entry.
9. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date. Winners will be notified within 5 days after the closing date via email as provided by the entrant. All reasonable endeavors will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Garden Events Limited reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries that were received before the closing date.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
11. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
12. The Judges decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Garden Events Limited will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
15. Completion and submission of a registration slip, Competition entry form or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Garden Events Limited reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Garden Events Limited reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
17. The promoter of this prize draw is Garden Events Limited.
18. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
19. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Garden Events Limited The Old Bakery, Sheep Street, Charlbury OX7 3RR stating which competition you would like winners’ details. Please Note that we cannot give the full contact details of the winners (address and or post code) due to legal obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
20. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
21. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
22. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
23. The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
24. The winners of any and all wine competitions agree to collect the prize from the Festival over the weekend of the Festival running, to comply with proof of age, proof of age will be requested.
25. Your details in the our competition’s will not be passed on to any other party by Garden Events Limited.
26. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The contents of www.cheltenhamfooddrinkfestival.co.uk (“the website”) and/or its clients and suppliers are protected by copyright © 2009 Garden Events Limited. Reproduction of part or all of “the website” is prohibited. All rights are reserved. All photographs and images are copyrighted and can not be used, copied or reproduced without the written permission of Garden Events Limited.
If you supply “the website” with personal information in order to receive information and/or a Free Festival programme from Garden Events Limited, we collect and store that information. That information enables Garden Events limited to fulfil your information request. Information submitted via “the website” will not be passed on to any third party. For more information please read our Security and Privacy statement on this website. Click Here