Australian Wine Masterclass with Amelia Singer
Experience some of the delights of Australia’s wine country on this wine talk and tasting with Amelia Singer, enjoy sampling six distinctive wines in this informative Masterclass tasting.
The line up we have for you are listed below with an aproximate retail price.
- John Duval, `Plexus` Barossa Marsanne/Roussanne/Viognier 2022 – £20.00
- Shaw + Smith, Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2022 – £19.99
- Willunga 100, McLaren Vale Grenache Rosé 2022 – £14.75
- Dandelion Vineyards, `Lionheart of the Barossa` Shiraz 2020 – £14.50
- Heirloom Vineyards, Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir 2021 – £19.00
- SC Pannell Basso Garnacha – £17.99
Amelia Singer is an exciting new voice in the UK wine industry. She’s completed the prestigious WSET Diploma and been lucky enough to get hands-on experience in wineries all over the world, including Bordeaux in France, Rioja in Spain and one of the most prestigious vineyards in Chile.
Wine guru on Jamie Oliver’s Drink Tube Channel, HULU TV presenter on international TV show, ‘The Wine Show’ (now showing in 105 countries), previous Wine Writer for the UK’ s most read Food Magazine (Waitrose), UK Ambassador for the California Wine Institute and Founder of Amelia’s Wine.
This is a one hour masterclass, includes sampling of the above wine. Tickets are £8.00 per person to help cover the wine cost, tickets are on sale via the website or on the day. Tickets are limited.