The UK’s most popular sparkling wine has become synonymous with joy, celebration and ‘La Dolce Vita’ (the good life). We purchase more Prosecco in the UK than any other sparkling wine and this informal and fun tasting will reveal the secrets behind Prosecco’s success.
Discover the latest from the Prosecco DOC in Northeast Italy as you taste your way through wines from different producers, featuring brut, extra dry and Prosecco DOC Millesimato Rosé! You’ll learn about the different styles of Prosecco including spumante, frizzante and colfondo, and Neil will explain what’s going on in Proseccoland including:
- The history of Prosecco.
• Stories behind the featured producers.
• Organic Prosecco DOC wines and vegan friendly Prosecco DOC wines
• Prosecco DOC Rosé Millesimato
• Prosecco with food and how great Prosecco is in cocktails.
• Visiting the Prosecco DOC producers and staying in Treviso, also home of Tiramisu.
Instagram: @proseccodoc_ uk