There are a few changes for this year, to help us achieve a safe event for the health and safety of our visitors, exhibitors, and team members during the ever-changing COVID 19 Pandemic. We are monitoring the Government’s updates and guidance in respect of COVID 19 so the festival can proceed in a COVID 19 responsible and safe manner, allowing you to attend a family day out.
1) At the main entrance and the main exit of the festival there will be liquid hand sanitizers for you to use.
2) We do advise all to wear a face mask
3) Our large marquee structures for Chef Demos/Exhibitors etc, will not be at our 2021 festival. Exhibitors will be in open-fronted market-style structures. This is to ensure that, all visitors can remain outside in the fresh air, rather than creating temporary indoor areas.
4) All exhibitors will be operating in compliance with COVID 19 Guidance.
5) All exhibitors are required to wear a face mask or full-face screen
6) All Exhibitors will have hand-sanitiser available and prominently displayed on their stall.
7) All Exhibitors selling freshly prepared food (that is not sold pre-packaged) required to wear an appropriate face covering and gloves (unless they have a medical reason exempting them from so doing)
8) We are having picnic tables and seating on site and these will be cleaned with anti-bacterial sprays throughout the day.
9) Visitors are encouraged to bring their own deckchairs and picnic blankets. This helps to reduce multi-use of furniture and hence reduces multi-touch points on site and helps with social distancing.
10) Hand sanitisation points will be available throughout site and clearly sign posted for public use.
11) Regular cleaning will be in operation throughout the day for the toilets by a dedicated team of cleaners. Hand sanitisation dispensers in each cubicle as well as in front of the toilet area, clearly sign posted for public use.
12) The public are asked to assess their health before coming to the festival, if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature, we ask you to stay home and monitor your health, please do not come to the festival.
13) the Kitchen theatre and the wine theatre will not have side walls; this is to allow fresh air to circulate.
14) Rubbish bins, No-touch bins, clearly marked wate disposal bins will be available throughout the festival site and will be no-touch trash bins, not requiring hand opening of lids.
15) We will monitor the site to ensure compliance.
These are live guidelines which will be updated when new information or guidelines have been published by the Government, NHS or the local Cheltenham Borough Council. We strive to work in conjunction with all the relevant bodies to ensure the safe wellbeing of all persons attending the festival.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email. contact us via email